Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Little Chef

I have always thought that Braden would end up being a chemist because he loves to mix and pour anything he can get his hands on. If I give him a glass of apple juice without a lid on it, it doesn't take long before he has three other cups out and he is pouring them back and forth.
He recently has been playing a Ratatouille game on his Leapster where he mixes ingredients. This has inspired him to try it out "for real life." 

So today I caught him "cooking".  His recipe went something like this:

Mix one egg with 1/4 cup of ketchup
Add two tablespoons chocolate milk mix
Microwave on high for 20 seconds


Add 1/2 cup milk
two more squeezes of ketchup

and one more egg



Stir until there is a nasty mess for mom to clean up. 

Good thing I'm not still in my first trimester or I would have lost it!


2 comments:

Kira said...

You are a good mom for letting him do that! It would never happen in our house.

Jenifer said...

You are a nice mom! Only three weeks to go!