The first really warm day of spring, (last week before all the snow!) we decided to go feed the ducks. I think every other mom in Utah Valley had the same idea because by the time we got there, around 3:00, the ducks were pretty stuffed. The funny thing was the fish. I have never seen fish go crazy over bread. They were jumping out of the water to get some.
Logan was determined to catch a duck to take home. I kept telling him we couldn't have a duck, they aren't ours to take and they don't make good pets. He didn't want to take no for an answer so I told him he could have one if he caught it. He tried so hard!
The most exciting part of the afternoon had to have come at the end when Braden dumped the last of the popcorn in the pond and let go of the bag. You should have seen the the 8 1/2 month pregnant woman try to lean out and get the floating bag without falling in. It was quite the sight I am sure!
1 comment:
I want to take Emma to feed the ducks - where is this?
Post a Comment