Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kinda Cheesy!

I have had a hard time sleeping lately and my brain thinks of weird things late at night.  
This is the latest weird late night thought!
Come May 14th, when Asher will join our family, 
the Merrill Family will have a BLAST!

Braden
Logan
Asher
Steve 
Tori  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah sweet insomnia! You are hillarious!

:: ashley :: said...

Oh FUN! cute thinking! I guess ours in J.A.C.... I need a K name now.

Hilary said...

I can't wait to meet that knew little Merrill...bring on July!!!

Ryan and Andrea said...

Tree? Holy crow! I found you on my sister's blog because I'm not a blogger or on facebook. (Ryan is on facebook, though.) Anyway, congrats on the kiddos! I think "BLAST" is so cool! I love stories behind names. We named all of ours after cities we've been to-Britain, Brooklyn, & Austin. Wow. Good to see your happy/cute family.