Sunday, March 22, 2009

The wearin' o' the green

We had fun on St Patty's Day getting all done up in green!  
I pulled out the stickers and glitter and the only green clothes we could find.  My Mom sent the boys $2 bills with a cute card, so I let them spend their money and we went to Carl's Jr to play on their play set.  Logan wanted to share green stuff with everyone there so he made little sacks full of green glitter, confetti in shamrock shape, and St Patrick's day stickers before we left.   He had fun handing them out to all the kids there!  He is so thoughtful, however, I hated to waste all those ziplock bags!

Braden wanted to try my curlers.  
He thought he would look like Queen Amidala in them!

My little red-headed leprachan!   
We are actually Irish you know!

Even I put a little glitter on my face!

No comments: