Saturday, March 28, 2009
More cute sayings from Braden
I have mentioned before how my children have "Mamma Mia" memorized and quote it often at strange times and places. Braden's new one is the best! When I am down on his level and we are face to face, he will hold my head between his hands and say, "you get more gorgeous every time I see you!" What more can a mom ask for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooooh, imagine how lucky his wife will be! Sounds like such a sweetheart!
Andrea's kids love that movie, too. Austin (3 1/2) will watch it 3-4 times a day until it gets mysteriously "lost" (in Mom's closet.) He always sings "Lay All Your Love On Me" and does the dance they do in the movie. That show is great. (And the best part is, they're too young to get any of the suggestive stuff, lol).
Post a Comment