Logan had a skeleton we found when we pulled out all our Halloween stuff. The torso kept falling off. I think I hot glued it back on 4 or 5 times. It took me that long to realize it wasn't going to stay for long. So this is what our skeleton looks like now. Logan set him up on the end table so he could watch the baseball games with Dad. I laugh every time I see it! I thought it was worth sharing!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Our skeleton
Logan had a skeleton we found when we pulled out all our Halloween stuff. The torso kept falling off. I think I hot glued it back on 4 or 5 times. It took me that long to realize it wasn't going to stay for long. So this is what our skeleton looks like now. Logan set him up on the end table so he could watch the baseball games with Dad. I laugh every time I see it! I thought it was worth sharing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment