Anyhow, this is how my baby looks right now!

Cartilage and bones begin to form - At the end of this week your baby will have already completed 1/5th of the journey 'til his birthday!
The basic structure of the eye is well underway - The position is more "newborn" like already!
The tongue begins to develop
Intestines move out of the umbilical cord into the abdomen.
Body grows and makes room - Two months along and this little one is growing inside and out by leaps and bounds!
The fingers and toes have appeared but are webbed and short
Baby's length (crown to rump) is 0.61 inch (1.6cm) and weight is 0.04 ounce (1gm)
Cravings include: popsicles
Can't stand the sight of: candy or pop! Not even diet coke! I bought a bag of the new Hersheys chocolate bits (Can't remember what thy are called- meltaways or something) anyhow, I haven't had even one! I just don't want it.
5 comments:
I had heard the rumors, glad you confirmed them via blog! Congrats! Please let me know if I can do anything for ya if you're not feeling so great! k bye!
I'm so excited for you! Except the being sick part, of course. :)
It's so fun being kept in the loop. Now I just wanna see pregnancy shots! I bet you look so cute. Congrats again!!
So excited! It is going to be fun! Sorry you are so sick. Let me know if you need anything!
Let me tell you about morning sickness- Try 1/2 of a Unisom before bed and you wake up a new person.
Post a Comment