My blog has been my family scrapbook for the last few months. My posts are mainly pictures of my children. I wasn't even interesting in blogging until I knew I could print it into a book. I imagine it isn't too exciting for others to read. It's like watching someone else's home movies for hours on end! I am going to try to write more of my thoughts and ideas rather than just photos of my kids. I'm not a very good writer so we will see how it goes.
I am now 10 weeks pregnant and can't wait to be out of my first trimester. I have been so sick. I threw up everything I ate for almost a month before I was put on some anti nausea medication. I tried every home remedy I knew! Even the smell of ginger now makes me sick! After the medication kicked in, I think my body started holding on to every calorie it could get because I have now gained 10 pounds! I can't believe it! I hate it! But I guess as long as the baby is healthy, I will sacrifice my body. This summer I am going to have to buckle down and get rid of weight from all three of my babies. Since this may be my last child, I have no excuse to hang on to baby weight.
I am second guessing a little my decision to get pregnant. Everything was going so well with work and the kids. They are finally big enough to to play with each other and take care of their basic needs. Now I am sick and I have been ignoring everything. Things are a little rough right now and I find myself sad way too often. I know it will go away and things will get back to normal soon. I think once I get over this first trimester. I am looking forward to fall and winter clothes. I want some cute pregnancy sweaters! I am looking forward to Christmas and the feelings of the season. These happy thoughts get me through my day.
My husband has been great! He is so supportive and willing to help out when he knows I need it most. He has been so tolerant of my grumpy mood and my need to sleep all the time. Thanks Steve for all you do for me. I love you!
1 comment:
Cute Tori! Yes I read your journal and I watch your home movies -- ok not all of them! But I love to see your cute boys. You are a good mom! I can't wait to find out what you are having - I am sure you are dreaming of pink?? A family of boys is fun too. We really need to get together. When is the next scrapbook night??
Post a Comment