We love celebrating Strawberry Day's each year! This year, I headed up my 5th children's art show. We had 85 entries, plus 11 photography entries. It is a bit of a stress each year, yet I think it is so important for the kids to get to display their artwork. They have such a feeling of pride to see their work hung.
We participated in the free swim day on Monday (although we didn't realize it when we showed up at the pool), the children's parade on Wednesday, and then attended the carnival on Thursday. Preston squealed on his first ride. He has never experienced anything like that before. I bought a wrist band for the three oldest boys so they could ride as much as they wanted, and then bout a few tickets for Preston. I was impressed at how fearless the little boys are. They wanted to go on the dragon roller coaster ride. It was just two years ago, at age 7 that Logan felt brave enough to go, and this was Braden's first year riding it. I think seeing the older boys gives the little ones more confidence. Asher rode with Logan and Preston rode with me. They loved it!! They both wanted to go again! We stayed a few hours then left to meet Dad at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. At 8:00, we left Preston with Dad, and I took the other boys back for a couple more hours of fun. Asher was so tired at 10:15 when we finally left!
Friday, June 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































No comments:
Post a Comment