Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Braden!

Dear Braden!  Wow! you are growing up so fast!! I can't believe you are 7 already. There are so many things I love about you! Here are a few. You are so easy going and mostly content with whatever is going on.  When you were born, you hardly cried at all.  Your dad was so worried about you and the nurses said we should be happy you didn't cry much.  The last 7 years have shown easy going personality.  By your first birthday, you had not yet attempted to move around.  You were so happy with sitting in one place. We had help encouraging you and you eventually started moving around.  But this was done in your own way!!  Once you started scooting, nothing could stop you!  I've never seen a toddler move so fast!  You even caught air a few times! You had your own way of doing things and never let anyone tell you to do them differently. I still see that in you today.
You were such a beautiful baby! I even entered you in a baby contest where you received an honorable mention. When you were about a year and a half, your beautiful blond curls grew in. I kept your hair pretty long  and you were often mistaken for a girl because of your big blue eyes.  When I finally cut your hair at about age 3, I was amazed at how handsome you looked! You are going to be a lady killer one day!! As much as my heart breaks to watch you grow up, I can't wait to see what kind of person you develop into as you grow!
I love you so much Braden!! Happy birthday!

No comments: