I bought a screen door in the As Seen on TV section in Walmart. I love to keep the door open in nice weather but I hate the bugs so I thought I would give this a try. You attach it with velcro strips around your door frame and there is an opening in the middle that automatically closes with magnets. My kids were fascinated with it! The ran in and out just to watch the magnets pull it back closed. Even Preston got a kick out of it! Unfortunately, a windstorm destroyed it the first week I had it.
It is a very cool invention I just wish it was of higher quality, but what did I expect for $10?
My boys are fascinated with gravity and love to throw things off our deck. It is a good 20foot drop so it is a fun game . . . for them. Me on the other hand, since the deck is off our master bedroom, I have not enjoyed picking up all the underwear they pulled out of the laundry basket to watch fall to the ground! Preston even took my phone off my night stand and gave it a toss. Fortunately, it was a cheep phone. Unfortunately, the dog made a good chew toy out of it.




No comments:
Post a Comment