Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New photos!

Man! I make good lookin' boys!! I guess I owe the world one more!!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute! Is that an announcement, if it is congrats!

Jordan Lee said...

Your kids are adorable!!

The Smith Family said...

BEAUTIFUL picture! They have awesome eyes! And yea...is that an announcement????

Wendy said...

Are you announcing??? I love the pictures too!!

Tori and Steve said...

I guess I am announcing, but I don't know what I am having yet. Baby number 4 (and final) is coming around March 11th. I will know around Halloween time whether I need to spend money on pink or if I will be using hand-me-downs.

margie said...

Love the pic of the boys on the railroad tracks!! Did you take it or was it a photographer? You do make good lookin' kids.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congratulations. I vote for a red headed girl! :)