Thursday, June 10, 2010

content little man









Asher just turned one, and these are a few of the things I love about him:
  • He is such a content little guy. He is happy doing just about anything.
  • I love his face when he realizes he is standing on his own. He is getting close to walking and is so proud of his daily accomplishments.
  • He is such a great napper. He loves his naps and goes down easily. He always wakes up so happy too. I love to see his smiling face when I come in to get him up.
  • He loves to throw things! He can keep himself busy with one little toy by throwing it, picking it up, and throwing it again. It is kind of funny when he plays this game with the kitten! Luckily the cat is old enough now to take it! Puff loves playing with Asher. He has learned to stay just far enough away not to get picked up.
  • Asher LOVES his brothers! He loves to play with them and likes to be right in the middle of whatever they are doing. The older boys don't always think this is as great as he does!
  • Asher loves to eat! It seems the only time he stops eating at meal time is when we stop giving him the food. I love his chubby, squishy little bum as a result of it!
  • Asher has a contagious laugh. No one can make him laugh easier than Logan can, and Logan loves to do it! Asher means "happy" and this describes him perfectly!

No comments: