Friday, April 30, 2010

stuff

Loaded up in the driving shopping carts on one of our many recent trips to Home Depot.
I usually make the older kids walk, but I wanted them to hold on to Asher. They just looked so cute squished in there! I got lots of comments on my handsome boys!

My friend Heleen turned me on to Keen shoes for my boys. I love them! These are Braden's. They are perfect for everything the boys do, from hiking with dad, to splashing in rain puddles. The best part? You can throw them in the washer when they get dirty or stinky! Braden has inherited my smelly feet (which I inherited from my mom. We call them the Webster feet because she inherited them down from her g grandma Webster)

I took this photo a few months ago. It was the first time I ever saw Asher stand up. He loves his toys that he gets to stand and play with.


Loving the new railing. (haven't gotten the new carpet yet) Asher loves to stand and watch all the workers come and go. Best part of it? They are only 4 inches apart so no little heads can get through them. Or in Logan's case, no entire 6 year old bodies can get through them!

No comments: