Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Saber Tooth Tigers

Logan worked so hard on his Saber Tooth Tiger diorama. We used a toy tiger and glued plastic fork prongs on for his saber teeth. Logan learned that these tigers lived in icey, grassey, and loggy areas so Logan was sure to include all three. We used plaster of paris to make the icebergs, sticks from grandmas tree that was just trimmed for the logs, and a green lego platform for the grass. He wanted a caveman so he found a lego man and gave him a spear.

He was so proud of himself and his work.

I used a small box instead of a shoe box because it had two openings that we could use for an underwater scene. When we arrived at school, I realize the box I used was pretty big compared to the shoeboxes. Oh well, I guess it will stand out!!







Braden got a hold of the blue food coloring we used. Oops!

3 comments:

Weight Family said...

Looks so awesome!

larifunk said...

I love diarama day! Great job!

Anonymous said...

The diarama is awesome! Great job!!!