Monday, July 14, 2014

Sweet big brother

The sweetest thing happened last night as we were driving home from my mom's house.  I had left Logan and Braden to spend the night with there cousins and just had Asher and Preston with me. It was pretty late and I thought they would fall asleep before I pulled out of the driveway, but they were happy and talkative.  About half way home, Preston said he was tired and wanted to go to sleep. I told him to close his eyes and rest.  He said he needed a blanket.  I told him I didn't have one and he would have to wait until we got home.  Immediately, Asher said, "he can use my shirt!" and started to take it off.  What a kind and thoughtful big brother!! I took this photo when we arrived home. I love my little boys!!

No comments: