Thursday, April 24, 2014

Way behind!

Here are a ton of photos from this year. I think it's about 1/4 of the year!








We had fun at Jump on it over our New Years breal!  Such a great place to get worn out!












We bought a new puppy on ksl but she was located in Idaho.  We were lucky that someone from Salt Lake also purchased a puppy from that litter and went to pick ours up for us.  We met them in Salt Lake to get here.  We went early to spend some time on temple square. Wished we had more time up there. We may need to do it again soon.













We are all so happy to have little Jasmine in our family.  I think I was the most excited to get her!







Junior Jazz at the PG rec center.  Logan got the good sportsmanship award a couple of times.  Braden was so passionate about the game. It was fun to watch him play.


Logan, Seth and Logan at the Valley View Skate night.






I got the older boys all dressed up for pack meeting with their neckerchiefs and all and Preston wanted one too. We had a pirate bandana that did the trick! Even our 2 year old loves scouts!!

A day in the life of 4 boys.  Legos everywhere!




Junior Jazz season was the perfect time to meet a real NBA player.  Shawn Bradley is a friend of my cousin's and was at his son's mission farewell. The boys were pretty excited to meet him (even though they didn't know who he was!)

Logan sold the bearded dragon he got for his birthday for $100. He thought it was pretty cool to have a $100 bill!


Have you ever seen a dog that sleeps like this?  She is so sweet!
The kids talked me into a trip to chuck e cheese.  They had a blast




The kids were spoiled at Baskin Robbins. "Whatever you want!"
Such a good little helper!


Making cupcakes. Such wonderful helpers!



Momma's birthday! 


These boys didn't leave hungry!! What a feast at Jim's family restaurant.

This is my grandma's uncle, Ralph Flanders who lived in Pleasant Grove.  My Great great grandmother, Emma Cook, also lived in PG for a while and is buried here.  It was so fun to find that I had roots in Pleasant Grove that I never knew I had.  I love PG!!
Love my little helpers!

Sleeping children are so sweet!  

This boy was catching rain drops. 



We happened to go to Macey's the night before the Superbowl to find they were having quite the party there!  I only had Logan with me, but I need to remember for next year and bring everyone.
Yet another minor disaster at our house. A whole bag of cereal.

My little sunbeam!

This was taken shortly before his eye appointment where we were told he no longer needed to wear his glasses.  He looked so cute in them! Too bad we had such a hard time keeping them on him.

Asher's kindergarten registration! Can't believe he is getting so big! 
Preston always smiles big for the camera!

Asher's kindergarten registration packet.  

Another boy with asthma.  This made him feel much better.




Logan made his valentines box all by himself. It was a big banana!  I was laughing so hard when I stopped to pick him up on the way home from school. Yep, that's my son carrying the huge banana!

Asher getting his balloon down from the ceiling.  The vacuum worked great!



I love to decorate a fun table for Valentines day. The boys look forward to a small present on their plate each year. 




A short hike up "G" mountain. Love being outside.




The best way to use chopsticks, hold them like drum sticks while you suck the noodles up!







The little kids lasted about 5 minutes into the game.  Next time we will have to take just the older boys. It was fun nonetheless.
We love flying kites on our big yard!



Braden had to bring his baby picture to school so the kids could all guess who's picture belonged to who.


We love the guinea pigs





I was upstairs when I heard Preston repeatedly say, "snowball." This was the scene when I went down to see what he was doing.  It's powdered sugar.  I think he was pretending to be Elsa from Frozen as he threw the powdered sugar around.  Instead of getting mad, I take pictures!


Braden wanted to make some money and decided to sell baseball cards. This is him waiting for customers.








Photo op at the temple at Jake's wedding






Happy Birthday Preston!!





The Rat Pack!
It was a warm day in March. Not that warm, but Asher was taking advantage of it.



St Patty's day



Huck Finn at Hale center theater. We went with our Wolf scout group.


Sitting in the foyer at church


Puppy and wookie




Funeral and burial of Logan's guinea pig







ouch!  Asher threw a pool ball at Preston's head.  No stitches.  It will heal on its own.  Preston is a brave little cookie.
























































No comments: