Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween time!!

 Cutest little Sully monsters ever!!
 I put Logan's first Halloween costume on my Cabbage Patch. I figured no one else would wear them, but I didn't want to get rid of it.
 Logan is always in character with his Halloween costumes.




 Yikes!  A 4 year old with a knife! He was watched very closely!

 Braden is excited about his newly homemade Babe Ruth Halloween costume!
The little guys insisted on bringing their bikes into the Parade of Pumpkins at the old rec center.  They got lots of attention!
Braden insisted on wearing his pajamas!  I guess it was almost 9pm!







I have a sign similar to this in my house except I need to add the "with one handsome devil" phrase!
Waiting for dad so we can trick-or-treat at the ROB.



In character again!
In kid heaven!!
Asher wasn't having quite as much fun as the others.

Asher was a little nervous!



 Halloween party time!  I'm Merida from Brave and Steve is a Church programmer.

No comments: