Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our trip to California

Steve had a work convention in Santa Clara California.  We decided I should tag along with him. It was a very nice break from the day to day activities.

 Headed out!  Leaving for a vacation is always an exciting activity.
The hotel had a great breakfast buffet the first day we were there.
My first day I thought I would head out to the art museum in San Jose.  Forgot that most museum's are closed on Monday. I went back the next day and it was a very disappointing art collection.
The technology museum was fun.  This little contraption would move the blocks around and write anything you would tell it to.
The view outside the hotel. This is the practice stadium of the San Francisco 49ers


Braden asked me to bring him something from the New York Yankees. I went to the wrong side of the United States for that, but luckily I found this sports store in the mall and found some items that made him happy.


I went to a movie all by myself. It was wonderful.  I saw a foreign film named Instructions Not Included. It made me cry and made me think about being a parent and what important work it is.



No comments: