Friday, May 6, 2011

Random thoughts

I need to start showering and getting ready for the day before I get the kids up for school. Otherwise it just doesn't get done.

I actually finally feel like I have things under control for the first time in a long time.

I am so glad to finally feel better physically. I know I have a ways to go still, but at least we are going in the right direction.

I hate doing dishes!! I hate it even worse when I don't do them.

I am excited for the Strawberry Day's art contest this year, but I know it is going to be a lot of work!! If anyone wants to help, I'd gladly recruit you!

I love my house!! I love the way I have decorated it! I love the floor plan! I love having extra space for a playroom, a library, and my own office.

I wish I had more time to research my family history. Oh well, there is a time and a season for everything.

I LOOVE MY BOYS!!!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful kids. I can't imagine life any other way.

I need to restock my food storage. I think I may borrow the stake canner again and have a little canning party. Let me know if you are interested and I'll tell you what to bring.

I also need to add two more 72 hour kits since I have had two children since I put them together.

I love diet coke and have decided to no longer feel guilty for drinking so much. If that is the worst of my vices, I am doing great!! Also, I need something to keep my feet on the ground, otherwise, I am so perfect I would be translated!!

We need a new car, but for some reason I am in no hurry to get it. It will be nice to have a new mini van, but I kind of like not having a car payment a little more.

Logan is doing awesome in track! I think we may have found his niche!

I would like to put Braden in martial arts but it is so expensive! Too bad the rec center doesn't offer it.

I wish I had a passion for cooking. I just don't enjoy it. It seems more like a chore to me.

I need to write a bunch of thank you notes. If I owe you one, please know that I love you and am grateful for all you do and have done for me during the last few months!!





4 comments:

The Smith Family said...

I love reading things like this. I think you are so awesome! And your goals sounds great, and I love that you're not going to feel bad for drinking diet coke. Let's meet at the Purple Turtle one of these days and get one!

Wendy said...

Tori .... I think you're AWESOME!!!

Weight Family said...

I might want to help with the art contest and I left your house today thinking how great your dinner looked. You are a great cook!

margie said...

You would never know you don't like cooking from the beautiful, yummy spread you laid out for us on Mother's Day. It was truly Food Art. Thanks for your effort. And I agree with the DC thing. I told your dad to stop saying he is going to quit. He's not and that's OK (because then I get one when he goes to the Sev also!!)