Asher loves kissing the baby, which means he opens his mouth and puts a big slobber on my tummy. He has also been known to blow raspberries on my tummy and occasionally bite. When I ask him where the baby is, he loves to pat my tummy, but I don't think he fully grasps what that means. This little boy's whole life is going to be turned upside down in a weeks time! It will be interesting to see how he handles it. He is so possessive of his blankets, that I am afraid he is going to try to rip them off the baby. I may have to get a few new ones that he has never seen and teach him that those ones are the baby's.
Braden seems pretty nonchalant about the whole ordeal, which isn't really surprising since that is his personality and reaction to most things. He loved it when Asher came home from the hospital and loved holding him, so I am sure once the baby comes, he will get excited!
1 comment:
Tori good luck!! I am excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!
You are a brave mom and I aplaud you.
Post a Comment