Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just like mom...kinda


So I took away an empty diet coke can from Asher. I left it sitting on the floor by my chair. He was not too happy with me, but I didn't want him to cut his finger. I know he sees me with it and wants to be like me! Ok, maybe not. Anyhow, I took a new unopened coke can from the fridge and gave that to him. He was a little unsure at first, because it was so cold. But after a minute, he was in heaven! He found out he could bite on the bottom and the cold can must have felt fabulous on his sore gums! Another benefit to me drinking diet coke, a wonderful teething toy is always available in the fridge!



I just realized all three of my last posts should assure me the trophy of mother of the year!

No comments: