Cousins all watching a DisneyLand video the weekend before we left
On the shuttle bus from the airport. The "are we there yet?"'s were getting more frequent!
By the time we finally got there, Braden crashed. This boy usually sleeps until 10:30am, so getting up at 4:00am was quite a stretch.
The first ride we got in line for was Star Tours. After waiting 1/2 hour, they had to shut down the ride for technical difficulties. So we went to ToonTown and Steve and Logan got in line while I stayed with the two sleeping boys. 45 min later, they came out because they had to shut down the ride for technical difficulties. I was so impressed with how Logan handled it. As a child, that would have put me in tears, but Logan just said, "let's try another one."
Logan's all time favorite had to be the teacups. This cup was his favorite!
Still sleeping
It's a Small World
Asher was so alert while we were in Small World. He loved it! I couldn't believe how focused he was and aware of what was going on around him.
Atop Tarzan's tree house
"trying" to climb the rope!
New Indiana Jones hats for both Braden and Dad
"I want everything!!"
One of the few photos that were snapped of me. I try to stay behind the camera these days!
Trying to pull out the Sword from the Stone!
Zonked!
Braden's favorite!
Cooling off
Cotton Candy's the best!
Zonked, again!
These boys look tired!
1 comment:
A- Braden is too big for Asher's car seat/ stroller.
B- Asher is getting HUGE.
C- How was the new "re-vamped" It's a Small World ride? Still under construction while we were there.
Post a Comment