Sunday, July 5, 2009

Misc photos

Logan at Kindergarten registration. I can't believe it's time for school already!

This photo is of Logan back in 2004. I was in Cedar City with a friend and we just hit the gas station and I needed to push the stroller across the grass. Couldn't do it with just one hand, so I had Logan help with the coke. I love how this photo tuned out! Man I have my priority mixed up!
Braden got a guitar for his birthay. Logan loves to play it. Luckily, Braden loves to share it!

Logan picked up bike riding in a matter of minutes! I never had to run down the street holding the seat of his bike! Probably because he was 5 when he first tried.


Braden working on another one of his creations!


We didn't get to have our face's painted at the museum when we went because the line was too long, so Logan did it for Braden.


Braden loved to play sacrament with the top part of his tool box. He can't wait until he is 12!

No comments: