We went to Minersville reservoir over Memorial day weekend.
Braden roasting marshmallows! I'm not sure if he is still awake! It is pretty exciting!
Having fun by the fire with our new friends. Logan can make new friends wherever he goes!
"I'll stay away from the fire, Dad, promise."
Long day! Logan was pooped! I love snuggling with my boys.
What kind of face is that?
Having fun on Papa's gator.
Ah oh, someone didn't share!
"Look Mom, a dung beetle!" Logan now calls VW bugs, dung beetles.
Am I doing this right Dad?
Looks like the staypuffed marshmallow man with his life jacket on under his sweatshirt.
Braden's first fish! I love fishing on Papa's boat.
Logan's first fish!
Logan and Dad with his second catch of the day.
Oh, this is sooo boring. Fishing is feast or famine. Tons of fun reeling them in but such a bore waiting for them to bite!
Now this is the way to fish! Staying warm in Papa's lap while he waits for a bite.
It may be cold, but this is fun!
"Who had fun fishing?" This is as far as they could get their arms up due to the many layers of clothing. They even had life jackets on under all that!
"I'm so tired, I think I'll just hang here for a while"
Going. . .
Going . . .
Gone!
Mom pulls his head out of the chair and covers him up. Such a busy and fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment