This little remote control alien was Dad's favorite toy! He would set up little courses and maneuver it around as Logan watched.
Just like Dad!
I love this pic! I think he looks like a cute little gelflin!
We took this picture on Temple Square while we visited Daddy at lunch time. This was the first day he sat up all by himself.
Waiting to get on an airplane to fly to Phoenix to visit his cousins Kenyon and Damon.
First food, peaches. He loved them!
Grandpa loves Logan!
At took this picture at a giant bean bag store. I don't think they minded me using their humongous bag as a prop!
Enjoying treats at Strawberry days!
This photo ended up so perfect! I don't think I could have captured
his sweet personality any better.
Logan loved Lemons! This picture was taken at a restaurant. The waiters and other diners got a kick out of watching him. Logan was always a hit wherever he went!
Holding mom's diet coke. I couldn't push the stroller along the grass and hold my diet coke at the same time so Logan was willing to help out!
Enjoying corn on the cob. We were having a family BBQ when I snapped this photo
Grandma had a musical instrument bucket for Logan to play with while at her house. He took to the kazoo very quickly. Logan would crawl around the house playing the kazoo. was so surprised at how quickly he was able to learn how to play it.
Birthday boy
Logan loved working with Dad even if he was just hanging on!
No comments:
Post a Comment