Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

Making cookies for Santa!


Spreading reindeer dust to help Santa's sleigh find our house.
Having fun with our new Karaoke machine
I think mom bought the new jammies a little too big!

Games on Christmas Eve

We had a secret santa do the 12 days of Christmas for us.  This is one of the fun things we got!

The shirt we made for Russ "I endured 8 hours of family Christmas party and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!"


Making cookies for Santa! 

Braden made reindeer antlers at the Festival of the Trees.  We put it on before the glue dried and the sequins ran down his face.
Watching for Santa!

"...and I want a rocket ship that goes up all by itself that you can ride in"

Santa was so sweet!  Braden was a little afraid and he was so kind and patient with him!


Christmas morning fun



Dad's new beanbag


EXHAUSTED!

No comments: