My first mothers day was spent at my inlaws, Doug and Camille. We had a bbq dinner. My neices wanted me to come outside and jump on the tramp with them. I told Steve where I was going and knowing how accident prone I am, he said, "Be careful!" Well, as the picture shows, I came down on my knees and must have hit a weak spot on the tramp because I went right through it! Luckily I wasn't hurt at all. Kryshel ran inside and said, "Tori fell through the tramp!" Steve's response was, "of course she did!" Being the dork that I am, I had to run home and get my camera.
Monday, May 10, 2004
Only me!
My first mothers day was spent at my inlaws, Doug and Camille. We had a bbq dinner. My neices wanted me to come outside and jump on the tramp with them. I told Steve where I was going and knowing how accident prone I am, he said, "Be careful!" Well, as the picture shows, I came down on my knees and must have hit a weak spot on the tramp because I went right through it! Luckily I wasn't hurt at all. Kryshel ran inside and said, "Tori fell through the tramp!" Steve's response was, "of course she did!" Being the dork that I am, I had to run home and get my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment