Thursday, November 6, 2003

Pregnancy

Here is a tag from facebook I thought I would post on my pregnancy with Logan

1. Was your first pregnancy planned? yes, and took longer than I wanted
2. Were you married at the time? yes
3. What was your reaction? Overwhelmed in a good way. And extremely excited
4. How old were you? 28
5. How did you find out you were pregnant? late, pregnancy test -which I kept for 4 years before I finally realized how stupid I was! Logan is the proof I was pregnant, not a stick I peed on!
6. Who did you tell first? Steve, with a cute note I made and a little bootie attached
7. Did you want to find out the sex? yep
8. Due date? Nov 6, 2003 -The exact day my cousin's baby was due
9. Did you have morning sickness? yes!
10. What did you crave? Fish and chips with lots of malt vinegar and lemon juice
11. Who/What irritated you the most? Can't remember
12. What was your first child’s sex? Male
13. Did you wish for the opposite sex of what you were getting? Nope
14. How many pounds did you gain? 30
15. Did you have a baby shower? Yes, two or three I think
16. Was it a surprise or did you know? No surprises
17. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? just the normal.
18. Where did you give birth? American Fork Hospital
19. How many hours were you in labor? I think it was about 20 hours start to finish. 6 of which were hard
20. Who drove you to the hospital? Steve, and I was in pretty intense labor by then. It made it tough for him to drive when I was having contractions every 20 seconds
21. Who watched you give birth? Steve and the hospital staff
22. Was it traditional or c-section? Traditional, oh come on we can say it, it was Vaginal hehe
23. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? YEAH!
24. How much did your child weigh? 7 pounds 2 ounces
25. When was your child actually born? Nov 8, 2003 -2 days late
26. What did you name your child? Logan Marriner Merrill -My husbands 3rd great grandfather is Marriner Merrill who was an apostle to Brigham Young, helped settle Cache Valley, and was the first president of the Logan temple. I went to school in Logan and have such a love for Cache Valley and the time I spent there. The name just fit!

No comments: